Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The City plans to keep citizens informed of new developments surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak. Citizens are being encouraged to follow the City website and Facebook page for daily updates.
MARCH 18, 2020
Here is the most current information citizens should be aware of.
* The Governor has announced that all municipal elections will be postponed until June 2nd.
* City Hall will be limiting access beginning Thursday, March 19th. The Lobby will be closed, but the drive-up window remain open. Citizens are encouraged to conduct business using the phone or email and staff will be available by appointment only.
* Current guidance from the CDC is to cancel gatherings of 50 or more persons.
* Cameron School District will be closed March 18th until further notice.
* The Cameron Municipal Library will be closed March 18th until further notice
* Municipal Court scheduled for March 24th is postponed and affected individuals will be notified by mail.